I Can Help You Recover From A Personal Injury Accident
A serious accident is not just the physical harm. It’s the lost time from work. It’s the hospital bills. It’s the suffering and hardships and lasting impact on your quality of life.
McNeill Law Firm can help if you were injured in a motor vehicle accident or otherwise injured by someone else’s negligence. As your attorney, I deal directly with the insurance companies on your behalf. I pursue your full and fair compensation while you focus on healing and resuming your normal life.
Who Is Responsible For Your Injuries?
I am attorney Anthony McNeill. Contact me about any type of personal injury accident, including:
- Car accidents: Crashes caused by careless, distracted or reckless drivers
- Truck accidents: Collisions involving commercial vehicles
- Motorcycle, bike or pedestrian accidents: Failure of drivers to see or yield
- Slip-and-fall accidents: Safety hazards at a business, residence or public place
- Nursing home injuries: Bedsores, falls, malnourishment or abuse
- Workplace accidents: Faulty machinery or dangers created by third parties
I conduct a prompt and thorough investigation to establish the cause of the accident and identify the liable parties and insurance coverages. Most claims are resolved through an out-of-court settlement, but I am prepared to take your case to a jury if the defense will not negotiate in good faith.
Compensation For Your Injuries And Losses
If you were injured through no fault of your own, you are entitled to be compensated for:
- Medical expenses, including ongoing treatment
- Lost wages and loss of future earnings
- Pain and suffering
- Permanent impairment or disfigurement
- Property damage to your vehicle
Without a lawyer, you might get a lowball settlement offer (or no compensation at all). I am an experienced trial lawyer who can help you get the full value of what your case is worth.
Call Me For A Personal Injury Consultation
You can count on me to take your case seriously and to fight for your rights. I take pride in providing personalized service and getting to know my clients and their needs.
I represent the injured throughout Parker County and the west Fort Worth area. There is no charge for the initial consultation and case evaluation. I take cases on a contingency fee, which means you pay no attorney fees unless I secure a recovery for you. Call my Weatherford law office at 817-381-9333 or contact me online.