- Family Law
- Personal Injury
I was born in a small farm town in southern Illinois so working and living in East Parker County feels very much like home. I consider myself to be very family oriented, with a wife and four small children. I believe that the value and importance I place on family is the driving force behind my desire and ability to practice family law.
Since I grew up playing sports, I am competitive by nature with a strong desire to win, but I also acknowledge that sometimes it is better to compromise and negotiate a resolution. I like the practice of family law because it provides the opportunity to both fight for your clients through litigation when necessary, but also provides opprountities to utilize negotiation skills and techniques.
- Stetson University College of Law, Gulfport, Florida
- Depaul University, Illinois
- B.A. - 2001
- Texas, 2006
- Tarrant County Family Law Bar Association
- Dallas County Family Law Bar Association
Current Employment Position
- Mark D. Scott & Associates , Associate, 2006 to 2010
- Withers & Withers P.C., Associate, 2010 to 2012